Redfish Lake

Redfish Lake

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Generating an Argument assignment.

I struggled with posting my assignment to the comment section of the class wiki so I have placed in the 'projects' folder on the wiki, placed it here and will put it on DL2.
Title:  Boise, Idaho Earthquake Probability
Author: Tanya Gordon
Description: In 1983 a 6.9 Magnitude earthquake struck central Idaho. It was felt very strongly in Boise, ~130 miles away. This activity is meant to get students thinking about the possibility of another large earthquake being felt in Boise.
File: Generating an Argument: Boise, Idaho Earthquake Probability

ok - I guess I needed to upload it to google docs, then get the link put here......hmmmm lets see if this works.....learn something new every day......

No comments: