Redfish Lake

Redfish Lake

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Prezi Exploration

I have not really dug into Prezi yet, so I thought I would give it try. While watching the tutorials and a few other public presentations at first I thought - woah - this could get dizzy and complicated really fast. But - with a deep breath - I decided that this could be fun for the students and keep their attention just a little more focused. Sure, I struggled with the initial layout and functionality of the buttons to create it, but with a little practice (about an hour) I made this:



Tell me what you think and if you have any other 'tips' I could add to it. Thanks!

4 comments:

elc said...

I'm so glad you took the plunge! I think the key to prezi and really any other presentation program is to keep it simple- a conscious effort to make it simpler than you want to. You need to be the focus and not the presentation!

caryn said...

that's a fun way to teach the kids about computer use!

Gspice said...

Very nice! Great idea for teaching your kids to appreciate and take care of the computers. I really liked the images and flow of the Prezi!

Annie's travels said...

Great job on the Prezi! I haven't had a chance to try it yet but yours turned out great, I will have to give it a try. Loved the flow of information and thought it was well put together.